SBCGlobal Email Login is a process to access and manage your account and to enjoy the ultimate email service of SBCGlobal. Since services of SBCGlobal are now discontinued but its email service is managed by AT&T. Hence, you have to visit the ATT Mail web page and access your SBCGlobal account. Following is the process for successfully reaching your account. Also, you will get the troubleshooting procedures for fixing the login error, in case the error prompted.
SBCGlobal Email Login Procedure
- Open a web browser.
- For the SBCGlobal Email procedure, you have to visit the AT&T Mail webpage as all the services of SBCGlobal are managed by ATT. Hence, enter “att.net” in the address bar.
- From the homepage of ATT Mail, click the “Sign In” tab from the upper-right corner to proceed further.
- In the next window, enter the email address and password that are linked with your SBCGlobal Email Login account.
- Now, tick mark the “Keep me signed in” checkbox if you want to remain signed in for up to 2 weeks. If you are using a sharing computer then it is recommended to leave the checkbox to avoid unauthorized access.
- Lastly, tap the “Sign in” button to conclude the SBCGlobal Email Login process.
Troubleshooting Steps For Fixing SBCGlobal Email Login Error
Although it offers ultimate features, at times technical glitches might show the login error. It becomes important to solve the error quickly in order to access your account successfully. For solving the login error, the following are some of the common troubleshooting steps that you have to follow.
For fixing the login error, you first have to check the credentials you have provided. Make sure you have entered the correct credentials. Further, if the error persists, then reset it.
- Access a web browser.
- For fixing SBCGlobal Email Login error, enter “att.net” in the address bar to visit the ATT Mail Login window.
- In the next window, click “Forgot Password”.
- Then, provide your SBCGlobal Email User ID and your Last Name.
- Further, tick mark the “I’m not a robot” checkbox. This is required for verifying your identity.
- Tap the “Continue” button.
- After that, select the desired method for creating a new password. You will get the following options:
- Temporary Password
- Security Question
- If you choose “Temporary Password”, then a password will be sent to you on your registered email or phone number. Then, provide a temporary password in the required field.
- However, if you choose “Security Question”, then you have to answer the question that you have selected while creating your account.
- Thereafter, create a new password for your SBCGlobal email login account.
This is a widely used troubleshooting procedure. In case you still get the error, then you can try the following steps.
Check the Internet Connectivity
- Restart your internet router.
- Check the network cable.
- Bring your router closer to the system.
Clear Cache Files, Cookies, and History
In Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Press the “CTRL + H” keys altogether.
- Click the “Clear Browsing Data” option.
- Select “Time Range”.
- Select cache, history, cookies checkboxes.
- Tap “Clear Data” to delete all the temporary files.
- Open the Safari browser.
- Tap the “Safari” option.
- Click “Clear History”.
- Choose the “Time range”.
- Lastly, hit the “Clear History” option.
- Update Your OS
- Update Your Browser
- Try Using a Different Browser or Computer
- Disable The Firewall Settings