SBCGlobal is a safe and secure webmail platform that offers seamless and uninterrupted communication. For accessing its services have to access your account by following the SBCGlobal Sign In procedure. You can access your account by following the procedures mentioned below.
SBCGlobal Sign In Procedure
- Firstly, launch a web browser on your device. You can access any of the web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.
- Now, proceed to the ATT Mail website as you can access your SBCGlobal account through AT&T. For this, type “att.net” in the address bar of your browser.
- In the next window, click the “Mail” tab from the upper right corner of the screen.
- Then, click the “Sign In” option.
- After that, you will be redirected to the login window. Here, you have to provide your login credentials in their respective fields. First and foremost, enter your email address which is linked with SBCGlobal Login account. Then, you have to enter the password in the next field.
- Further, you will get an option to stay signed in for up to 2 weeks. This will save your time of signing in again and again. ATT will keep your account logged in unless you yourself signed out. In order to opt this offer, you have to checkmark the “Keep me signed in” box.
- Once you are done with all this, click the “Sign In” tab to complete the SBCGlobal Sign In procedure and reaching your account.
Transfer Your SBCGlobal Account To Gmail
In order to access your SBCGlobal account, you can transfer it to Gmail and then access your mails from Gmail. For this make sure that you can only transfer the accounts that are created before 11 June 2011. In order to transfer, follow the process mentioned below.
- Access a web browser on your computing device.
- Move to the Gmail webpage.
- Now, enter your Gmail login credentials to reach your account.
- In the next window, tap the “Gear” icon. You will find this option on the top-right corner of the screen.
- This will open an extended list. From the list, click the “Settings” option.
- After that, tap the “Accounts and Import” button.
- From the various settings option, click the “Add a mail account” link.
- This will display a dialog box, where you have to enter your SBCGlobal email address.
- Afterwards, hit the “Next” tab to continue with the process.
- Thereafter, provide the below-given information in their respective fields:
- Username– Enter your SBCGlobal account username.
- Password– Provide the SBCGlobal password that you have created during the account creation.
- POP Server– Select the “inbound.att.net” as POP Server by clicking the inverted triangle.
- Port– You have to set the port settings to 995.
- In the same window, tickmark the required checkboxes. You will get the following options:
- “Leave a copy of the retrieved message on the server”– Tickmark it to prevent Gmail from deleting the SBCGlobal mails.
- “Label incoming messages”– Selecting this will enable Gmail to select the SBCGlobal emails.
- “Archive incoming messages”
- “Always use SSL in order to retrieve the emails”
- At last, select the “Add Account” button. This will begin the transfer process. The transfer might take a few minutes to gets completed. Hence, wait patiently.