SBCGlobal Email is the most reliable and widely used email service. This service has developed with the merger of AT&T and Yahoo. Now, it is managed and controlled by AT&T. Due to several reasons, services by SBCGlobal get discontinued but still, you can access your email account through AT&T. In order to access your account, you can either log in to your account, else can also configure your SBCGlobal email account with Outlook.
How To Log In To Your SBCGlobal Email Account?
- First of all, open a web browser on your computing device. You can access any one of the available web browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. For accessing them, click their icon from the desktop or the taskbar.
- For signing into your SBCGlobal email account, you have to move to the AT&T Mail webpage. Since AT&T manages SBCGlobal services, hence accessing the ATT website will allow you to sign in to the SBCGlobal account. So, you have to enter “att.net” in the address bar of your browser.
- In the next window i.e. the homepage of AT&T Mail, tap the “Mail” option from the upper-right corner of the screen. By doing so, it will expand the list.
- Then, hit the “Sign In” link.
- Now, you will be redirected to the login window of AT&T Mail.
- After that, provide your SBCGlobal login credentials in the respective fields. Start by providing the email address that is associated with your account. Next, you have to provide the password that you have created for securing your SBCGlobal account.
- Once you are done with this, you can tick mark the “Keep me signed in” checkbox and stay signed in to your SBCGlobal account for up to 2 weeks unless you sign out on your own. This is an optional step and is recommended only when you are using your personal system.
- At last, to successfully access your SBCGlobal email account, you have to click the “Sign in” button.
Configure SBCGlobal Account With Outlook
For accessing SBCGlobal account, you can use Outlook application. It is the most versatile, globally used, and user-friendly email service. You can configure your SBCGlobal account with Outlook and use its platform for getting SBCGlobal mails.
- Firstly, access an MS Outlook application on your computing device.
- Then, select the “Tools” option. You will get this option on the upper-left corner of the screen.
- From the expanded list, click “Account Settings”.
- Now, select the “Email” option from the Account Settings dialog box.
- After that, click the “New..” tab.
- In the Add New Email Account dialog box, you have to provide the following information:
- E-mail Address– For eg: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password– Enter the password provided to you by the internet service provider.
- Retype Password
- Then, click the checkbox that was located at the bottom-left corner.
- Further, click the Next Internet> E-mail> Next options.
- In the next dialog box, provide the following server information.
- Account Type– Select “POP3”.
- Incoming Mail server– Enter your POP3 incoming server i.e. “inbound.att.net”.
- Outgoing Mail Server(SMTP)– Enter “outbound.att.net” in the SMTP Outgoing server field.
- Afterwards, provide your username and password of your SBCGlobal email account.
- From the bottom-right corner, tap the “More Settings” option.
- Thereafter, tap Outgoing Server> My outgoing server requires authentication> Use same settings as incoming mail server> Ok.
- Click the “Next” button.
- After the completion of the process, hit the “Finish” tab in the process completion message window.